- Kamagra gel comes in bags intended for single use.
- Each bag of Kamagra contains gel in a variety of delicious fruit flavors.
- The great success of Kamagra is based, among other things, on convenience of use.
- You can easily consume the preparation at any time and place without swallowing pills.
How long before the act is it recommended to take Kamagra Gel?
It is recommended to take the preparation on an empty stomach about 15 minutes before the sexual act in order to obtain the maximum effect from the preparation. It is also recommended not to consume alcoholic beverages together with the Kamagra.
Kamagra gel instructions for use
To use the preparation, the bag must be torn in the place marked for this (See an explanatory video on the home page). After opening the bag, stick to the mouth and drink the gel of the chosen flavor, when you can use your free hand to squeeze the contents of the bag and sip all the gel.
That is, now you will have to wait about 15 minutes. Those who drank on a full stomach will have to wait longer, while those who are more sensitive to the effect of the substance will feel the effect of the preparation in 10 minutes and even less.
There is a small percentage of men who use Kamagra who report minor side effects such as headache or dizziness that go away in about a minute. As with the use of any preparation that resembles Viagra in its composition, it is advisable to exercise caution and not take risks. If your medical condition raises questions about using the product, you should check it with a doctor who will give his opinion. If you have used Kamagra and you have side effects that go beyond what we have mentioned on this page, it is not recommended to consume the product regularly until your medical condition is clarified and/or improved.
You must keep the preparation, i.e. the Kamagra gel bags, in a cool and sterile place.
Warnings before using Kamagra Gel
Kamagra Gel is suitable for men over the age of 21. Patients with the following medical problems should not take Kamagra Gel:
- Those who have previously suffered from a heart attack or irregular heart action.
- For those who have cardiovascular diseases related and including in the aorta.
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of ( BP> 170/110 )
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of ( BP <90/50 )
- For those who have a genetic disease of the retina called retinitis pigmentosa.
- For those who have sickle cell anemia or anemia Of any other kind
- Also, AIDS patients are advised to avoid Kamagra (with an emphasis on those receiving drug treatment that includes drugs with protease inhibitors)